Sunday, November 23, 2008

A quick blip...

I just had breakfast at 10:00 at night. A warm cinnamon roll and a glass of orange juice. :-) Yum!

It's really quiet in the apartment with no one here... Which seem like an obvious "duh" comment, but it's a little more lonely than I imagined. I just finished listening to my Across the Sky CD and now my iTunes has moved on to Across the Universe, which is fine. I like the Beatles. I'm here through part of Wednesday, so I just have to survive through that long. The week should go fast. Tomorrow night is the first home basketball game, so the pep band will be playing and Tuesday night is the 5-6th grade band/chorus concert. Wednesday the school day ends around 2pm.

So last Tuesday my car got a flat tire. I had ran over a screw and it was slowly deflating. I got the tire repaired and changed and the mechanic commented that my car was really noisy. So they looked at it and realized that the alternator was coming apart. Lovely, no? So I had to get that in and get it fixed. It ended up being the water pump that was coming loose, not the alternator, but they are so close to each other that you can't tell one from the other without taking some of it apart. So that FINALLY got fixed. ($200+ later...) And now my car will hopefully work with no more problems. *knocks on wood*

I saw Twilight today with my mom and it was good. I enjoyed it. I mean, yeah, the books are better, they are always going to be better.... But what the movie did show was pretty awesome! :-D

Okay, Mondays are my early days, so I need to get to bed. I've been in the best mood all weekend, which is really nice. :-) I'm going to work hard to let that carry through the week.





Is it Thanksgiving weekend yet? :-)

No comments: