Monday, May 07, 2007

New York!

Hello All!

I am posting this from Matt L.'s computer before going to bed. It's been a busy couple of days.

Company was amazing, and I will elaborate more when I have the time.

Tonight was a free night and we went and saw Phantom of the Opera. Even though I've seen it before it was spectacular! :-D Lots more pyrotechnics then Des Moines! We spent half the time trying to watch the show through retinal afterimages, but no complaints here! More about that later too!

For both Company and Phantom we went to the stage door after the show. We got 2 main character's autographs from Company, and the Phantom and Christine's autographs tonight. We chatted with them and were really dorky.... :-)

Yesterday Matt L. and Dr. Earl went to Corum Boy and while in line they saw David Hyde Pierce and Nathan Lane in line for Angela Lanbury's new show on Broadway "Duece." I think that is kind of cool too! :-)

We have already purchased tickets to The Drowsy Chaperone and Mary Poppins. Beauty and the Beast is in the works.

Today we actually went to Greenwich Village. It was a good time! We went to a NYC secondhand shop were 2nd hand clothes were like, $45. But it was a good time! Then we went to this AWESOME Hallowe'en costume shop... (I think it was the one in a Cyberchase episode, if you've seen that one.... or know what it is...) And I bought a LotR Lothlorien Brooch. :-D And then we went to a comic book shop.... AND THEY HAD DOCTOR WHO ACTION FIGURES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :-D

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

:-D

I bought a... a... A 30" Doctor Who doll...... Complete with an itty bitty sonic screwdriver! I love it! It will be my summer friend when Jessica is in China.

*is a huge dork*

Tomorrow is Pirate Queen. I like pastrami, and other cheap foods.

No comments: