Friday, October 27, 2006

Yay Break!

Happy Birthday Matthew! I hope your day is amazing! I have an e-card picked out for you but the internet at Bethel is not letting me send it... So it will be a little late... But Happy Birthday again! :-D *hugs*

So, I'm here at Bethel, havin' a good time... Leah and I got here in one piece, although it was definately an adventure... Isaac let us play Guitar Hero, which I'm not very good at, but it's still way fun... And Chris let me burn his new Weird Al CD. :-) My iTunes is up to 2,330 songs!

Last night Luke, Isaac, Chris, Jon, Amanda and I went and saw The Prestige... It was awesome... Yet again! :-) It was fun discussing the movie afterwards... And talking about alternate endings.

Everyone seemed to like the cookies I made! :-D

Sometime this weekend I'm going to learn how to play DDR. :-)

Later tonight, we should go to Perkins.

No comments: