Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sorry!

Whoa... So it's been pretty much a week since I last updated... Sorry folks! Time just runs away!

Let's see what happened...

Well, Outfly was way fun! Leah and I got up and got dressed, joined up with Ted and Nathan and went to the bell, as per tradition... Then we went to breakfast... Then we all got back into our pajamas... (Well, Leah and I did... The guys didn't really have to do much... lol) And all took a nap in Ted and Jesse's room. When we woke up we went to lunch, then played my Pirates of the Caribbean Life board game, which I got for my birthday, then we went to Cedar Falls and had..... "Okay" Chinese... Then at 10 pm we went to the theatre and saw School for Scoundrels for a dollar. It was a really fun day! :-D

Then on Tuesday I taught at the middle school... And I was SO tired... It was really bad...

Nothing much else happened.... Except that on Wednesday Ted, Jesse, Leah and I had a fight, but we found a solution, and everything is okay now... It just got little hairy for a bit.

Wednesday, ArmyChris came on campus except that I wasn't at the dorm when he stopped by... So the next day Leah and I put up schedules so he'd know where we were... He stopped by twice and it was really nice to see him. :-) I've missed his hugs. One of the first things he said to me when he came over was, while pointing to my computer, "I read your blog... Do not lie to me, I am ArmyChris... Who is this Ted, and do I need to hurt him?" The answer was no, but I assured him that if anyone did anything to me I would let him know.

Friday afternoon I happened upon Brett on my way to lunch, and he also made an offer along the same lines... ("If anyone makes you cry, I'll make him bleed...") Oh, man... I have awesome guy friends!

Friday night I had dinner with "The Tribe" that was fun.... I got to cuddle with Brett on the couch and that was nice. Later that night Rachel V. and I went to Kastle Kapers, which is Wartburg's homecoming variety show. It was hilarious! The best act being Rittorchoir, Wartburg's all male ensemble, singing "Knights of the Round Table" from Spamalot. :-D It was hilarious.

Then I went over to Rachel's dorm and we watched Doctor Who... A good episode... AGAIN! :-)

...Then I eventually went back to the dorm... Wrote some e-mails... Then went to bed.

Saturday I went to the Ren Faire on campus. I bought a WTF track shirt and some ice cream... Then I did laundry and studied and showered and practiced then FINALLY started playing my Age of Empires game. :-) Which is pretty much awesome, I love it!

Leah came back from hanging out with her boyfriend and Ted, Nathan, Jesse, Leah and I went to the new pub in town... The Fainting Goat... to hear the band Funk Lotion play. It was fun, although reallllly crowded. Then Nathan, Ted, Leah and I went to Wal-mart, because we were hungry... And I wanted to by mascara... But then we forgot when we got there and just bought food... lol, oh well...

Then we came back and watched Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It was a good time! Leah and I ended up crashing back here at the dorm around 3:30... Whew!

Then I got up at 7:30 am, went to church, then went and played with the Symphonic Band for the Sunday Homecoming Chapel service here on campus....

Then Leah, her boyfriend and I went to McDonalds for lunch... Then Leah and I performed in our concerts... Leah said her's wasn't the best, but I thought both bands did really well. :-)

Yeah... Stuff like that...

We did a crapload of music theory homework last night... :-P

I have become addicted to Seussical The Musical...

Tonight Leah and I are having dinner with Steve B. :-) This makes me happy.

Tomorrow I am coming home for the afternoon to get new glasses! :-D

And now we're back at the beginning of another week... NEXT WEEK IS FALL BREAK! AHHH! :-D

2 comments:

Kay Richardson said...

Wowsers. You jam it all in alright.

Sarah said...

Um... What does that mean exactly anyway?