Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ack!

Wow.... long time no post... Again... Sorry!

I'm home for the night... It's fall break! YAY! Tomorrow Leah and I head up to the Twin Cities... She's going to visit her boyfriend, and I am going to Bethel! w00t! :-D (We should go see The Prestige... *hint-hint*)

Tonight I made double chocolate chip cookies... It was quite interesting, and very sad that I was all alone in the making of them... Neither Jessica or Julia was here to help with the mayhem... :-(

I got a 91% on my last psychology test! Huzzah!

We got new band uniforms and the dress is actually kind of classy... :-) I might someday get to wear it other then for band... Sweet!

Mom got tickets for Mary, my dad and I to go see The Phantom of the Opera in Des Moines in Feburary!!! :-D I am really excited! It's one of my favorite stories... The movie made me cry when I first saw it.

Ted is a general-overall flirt, and sometimes it confuses me, but the attention is nice. Last night I ended up involuntarily kneeing him in the chin when he was alternating between ticking me and tickling Leah.

My life is boring. Lots of people around me are either in relationships or starting one. Why is it that I'm so impatient? :-(

Bleh.

Oh, and I'll get pictures up eventually... geez! I just got done with midterms!

No comments: