Saturday, October 07, 2006

*sigh*

Age of Empires II is not allowing itself to install on my computer and it makes me mad.

According to Leah, Steve thinks I'm cute. But that's all I know.

Tonight I watched movies with Ted, Jesse, Nathan and Duane. *sigh* I need to stop looking for things that aren't there.

This is me. Still single.



"Who will be there for you
Comfort and care for you
Learn to be lonely
Learn to be your one companion

...

Learn to Be lonely
Learn how to love life that is lived alone"

2 comments:

Isaac Mahomie said...

I suggest not watching movies with too much romance.

-and eating chocolate.

Rachel said...

"Don't give up, princess, you're only on chapter 3"
You will not be alone forever!!! Yes, waiting really stinks, but you will find someone wonderful, who will make the wait worth it. Just give it a little more time..
HAPPY THOUGHTS!!!!
*hugs*