Thursday, November 05, 2009

A blog in a series of numbers.

1. I think I am getting a cold. I can *feel* it. In my throat. It doesn't help that I sang an entire musical today. I am exhausted. Tonight I made a frozen pizza. Watched Dr. Horrible and then dozed off.

2. Watson fell into the bath again. This is the second time this has happened, not counting the time I threw him in after he jumped into the toilet. I have a picture which I will upload later. This makes Watson: 0 Bath water: 2 Toilet: 1

3. This is an ad that Facebook decided to show me just a moment ago:
















Double Wartburg Track and Field mate?!


4. Seussical the Musical is this weekend! Here's some pictures that were posted on the event on Facebook. The students have worked so hard to put this on! Miss Bailey and I are so proud of them!


















"Biggest Blame Fool" (Wickersham Brothers, Horton the Elephant, Sour Kangaroo, and Bird Girls)



















"Anything's Possible" (Cat in the Hat and Jojo.)


























"The Circus McGurkus"
(The Cat in the Hat)


5. I bought Watson a chew-toy thing so he will maybe leave my hands and shoes alone... And it's a little rooster that makes a cockadoodledoo sound whenever it moves. I am beginning to regret my purchase. It's starting to feel like A.) I've somehow moved to a farm and it's perpetually morning. Or B.) Peter Pan has moved into my house somewhere....



Okay, that's all! I'm off to sleep and fight this cold!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HARRY HAS HERMIONE'S HAIR!! They must have double spliched.

Rae said...

Yes!? Why is Harry's hair so long?! I be confuzzled....

Mary said...

i vote that you have peter pan in your house. thatd cooler.

scott said...

5. B.) Yeah Peter Pan is Awesome. Where's Tink? Is Tink with him! :)

yoperp