Thursday, July 16, 2009

Job job job...

Okay, so now I can officially announce it, since I've been approved by the school board and am now an employee. :-)

I have accepted a position at Tripoli Schools as their elementary general music teacher, and 5th grade band instructor. I am really excited! I got to see my classroom yesterday and go through some of the filing cabinets and other classroom materials that are there at the school. It was really fun, although I have a lot of work to do. I also got my keys and got to meet a couple of the people on staff.

The only downside is that it's only part time, so I will have to find a second job somewhere... Which I think I can handle. I mean, you do what you can to make ends meet, right?

Another thing that I find amusing is that I'll be living in the Waverly area again.... I just graduated from Wartburg and thought I would be getting away from the Cedar Vally area... And then... I'm back! Haha! Surprise! Oh well, at least I know the area.

But yeah, I am really really excited about this job... I get to work with the leeeeettle kids! :-D

Now what I need to do is to FIND AN APARTMENT! I *need* an apartment!!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

And you'll be near meeee! =]
YAY JOB!!!!!!!