Thursday, July 23, 2009

Children of Earth...

OMG TORCHWOOD!!!!!

That's about all I have to say... I don't want to spoil anything... BUT OMG!!!!! IT'S SO GOOD!

AND VERY CREEPY! Rachel V. and I are watching it and all I'm thinking is: Where's the Doctor? This is really bad!!! WHERE'S the DOCTOR????

But the Doctor isn't coming... Because this is TORCHWOOD. And they can do it! Eventually.... After a lot of suspense and stuff......


Wow.... Captain Jack.... is ~dreamy~


What is it about a man in suit pants, a nice collard shirt, suspenders and a long blue wool, army-issued coat that makes him even more ridiculously attractive??? *siiiiigh*

Save the day Torchwood! I don't think my fangirly heart could survive any other way!!!

2 comments:

Devon said...

awww you are so precious! :D

so Captain Jack or Captain Renolds?

Sarah said...

Captain Jack ALL THE WAY!!!!