Friday, June 13, 2008

Question:

If you could marry any fictional character* of your choice** who would you pick? List your top six.***





10th Doctor
Edward Cullen
Fitzwilliam Darcy
Thomas, the Marquis of Schofield (From Sorcery and Cecelia or The Enchanted Chocolate Pot, by Patricia C. Wrede.)
Sir Percy Blakeney from the musical The Scarlet Pimpernel
Will Turner



"In my dreams such beautiful lovers have found me
Storybook lovers surround me
Nothing is real, but I'm flying, sighing
Where, where, where is my storybook ending?
Why does my golden pretending
Leave me with nothing to hold but my dreams?"




*If they are obscure, please list where they are from.
**And enjoy all the benefits of wedded bliss...
***For the sake of variety. Also, because I have problems picking just one....

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Harry Potter (I am Ginny...)
Jacob Black (sorry, Edward.)
Doctor number 9
...10, too. I like them both.
Captain Jack!
and
Captain Jack Sparrow

Rachel said...

WAIT!!!!
Scratch Jack Sparrow across the list.
I want Aidan from All My Children. And put him at the very top. =]
And Jamie (also from AMC) in place of Doctor 9.
I completely blanked on those two...

Anonymous said...

Now there's an interesting question-- seeing as I'm already married!

My guess would have to be
1. Petunia Rhubarb (though I think that she's already been taken by Larry).
2. Esther (though ever since her debut no one's seen her).
3. The girl from the SUV song (she had quite the pipes!)
4. Laura the Carrot (though I'd have to wait for her to grow up).
5. Madam Blueberry (being the husband of the Mayor of Bumblyburg might have it's perks...)

Anonymous said...

hehehe....
Love this kind of question!

*Edward Fairfax Rochester (Jane Eyre)

*Ned (Pushing Daisies)

*10th Doctor

*Miles (Jack Black in 'The Holiday')

*Emmett Forest (Legally Blonde: The Musical)

*Adam (Paul Rudd's character in 'I Could Never be Your Woman')

Love you!
~Rae V