Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Snow day!

School let out at 12:45... YES!

Now I am going to:

Wash dishes
Keep Watson from destroying my house
Bake cranberry eggnog muffins
Write my Christmas list for Grandma and Grandpa
Watch (not in any particular order, and not all at once):
  • -Tinkerbell
  • -Atonement
  • -Doubt
Read (also in no order):
  • -Breaking Dawn
  • -A Christmas Carol
Make a delicious chicken salad for dinner
Shovel (again) -Gave up.

Today I bought my first snow shovel. I feel as if a milestone has been reached in my life.


ALSO, if you have not started following the Doctor Who ADVENT-ure calender, do so NOW!

And because of the wonderfulness that is the DW ADVENT-ure calender, I have the happiest desktop EVER!

1 comment:

Mary said...

how do you take those pictures of your desktop? and that one of that facebook ad of hermione/harry?