Thursday, May 28, 2009

A list:

Things I need to do...
  1. Weed the yard.
  2. Shower.
  3. Call Riverside about my application.-Left Voicemail
  4. Finish application/credential file for Hubbard-Radcliffe and mail it.
  5. Mail transcript request to Wartburg.
  6. Mail SASE to Doc for letter of recommendation.
  7. Start application for Tripoli.
  8. Start application for Garner-Hayfield.
  9. Research teaching jobs in Minnesota.
  10. Start working on Minnesota teaching license.
  11. Unpack car.
  12. Write Thank-yous.
I also need to:
  1. Find/figure out a summer job.
  2. Clean my car.
  3. Make an appointment to get the oil changed in my car.
  4. Get the window recall figured out for my car.
  5. Get the side panel of my car fixed.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I like your new tag on this one... =] Is this going to be forever?