Friday, May 08, 2009

I has a sleepie....

May Term Schedule M-F:

8:15-10:45 am Instrumental Repair and Marching Band Part 1
10:45-12:15 pm Work at the Library
1:00-2:00 pm Instrumental Repair and Marching Band Part 2

M-W: 6:00-7:00 pm Work at ITS
T-H: 7:00-9:00 om Work at ITS

M-H: May Term Band 4:00-5:00 pm

Today in class, my phone slid out of my pocket as I climbed off a tall chair and fell onto the cement floor. The faceplate piece is all cracked now. :-( Everything still works, which is lucky. I took it into the US Cellular place in town and they confirmed that it was merely cosmetic and they *could* replace it for $20, but as long as the phone was still working, what was the point? So.... I guess now I *know* which phone is mine, compared to mom and dad's? :-S

I still have a cough and it is annoying. Just ask Rachel who has been sleeping in Jill's room the last couple nights. Not really because my cough, but because I've been snoring so loud. This cold is dumb. I'm also extra tired because I haven't able to get a good night's sleep ALSO due to my snoring.

The other night, about 3 am our fire alarm went off for about 4 seconds. It was really weird.... I was about halfway flying out of bed when it stopped... There wasn't a fire... So Rachel D. and I just went back to bed.

I saw Wolverine on Tuesday. SO GOOD! :-D I really liked it! Rachel D. went with me and saw it for the second time. She told me when to close my eyes because there's about a 5 minutes section that is all pretty much needles. I kept my eyes shut and survived. For those of you who don't know, there are 2 different "stingers" after all the credits. It just depends on what reel the theatre gets... Crazy, no?

Hugh Jackman is.... So remarkably... Attractive.... :-)

This weekend Star Trek comes out. I've never been a Trekkie, but I plan on going to see this movie.

OH! The trailer for the next Night in the Museum movie???? SO AWESOME LOOKING!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT! AHHHH!!!!! :-D I'm really really really freaking-excited for that movie..... Darth Vader and the Muppets? (No, not Yoda.... The Sesame Street Muppets.) How could you pass that up?


In other happy news, Amanda, my friend from Bethel is having her birthday party this weekend and it just so happens that I am free, so I am going up to have fun and celebrate with her. :-) And see Luke. Double bonus. :-)

2 comments:

Matt said...

So which stinger did you see?

I saw the one where he's in some Japanese/Chinese bar.

Sarah said...

Yeah, that's the one I saw too.