Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Chocolate bunny!

Okay, so as I was going to bed last night I noticed another box of food... And low and behold I have discovered my chocolate Easter bunnies. So I will bring them to Jessica's house tonight and we shall devour them. She is going to Seattle for a wedding and I am going to help her pack.

Not last night, but the night before I had an awesome dream involving the Doctor. Rose was there too. Unfortunately, all I remember was that I had some sort of plan to fix what ever problem we were in and the Doctor thought it was a really good idea. This is what he said: "Brilliant! That's brilliant! I couldn't have thought of a better plan! Absolutely brilliant! Don't you think she's brilliant? Oh, she's brilliant! Brilliant, brilliant plan!" And that's all I remember... I really wish I could recall what my plan was that the Doctor thought was so brilliant!

That's all I really have to post for now... I just wanted to write about those two things before I forgot about them...

No comments: