Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hello! I'm still here!

First of all....

I have blue hair! Sadly that is the best picture of my colored hair... And it's already started to really wash out. (Now my hair looks more teal than blue...) But it's super fun! Leah dyed the bottom half of her hair purple and Rachel D. did the tips blue and purple. I'll post the link to the photo album once I get that set up.


In other news:

1. Monteverdi the Goldfish was dead by the time I woke up at 9, on Wednesday... :-(

2. I am home for tour week and need to start preparations for my trip to England. No, I do not know what my grades are for the semester, so stop asking.

3. I never though I would make it until the end of finals/end of winter semester... Holy cow! I'm alive!

4. I have been selected to be a "Wartburg Blogger" and I now have a blog, linked on the Wartburg Study Abroad Website for people to read and follow my trip. I spent forever editing the stupid format... Here's a direct link to the blog, and I've put it in the sidebar on the right. ---------------------------------------------------------------------->

5. I am trying to figure out my options for going to see Romeo and Juliet up at Bethel... Because I really want to see it!

6. Girl Scout Thin Mints are love.

7. I'm really sleepy. So I'm going to go to bed.


PS. Doctor Who premieres in America tomorrow and I am super excited! :-D

1 comment:

Isaac Mahomie said...

blue hair? oh my.

Bre and I talked about getting you up here to see Romeo & Juliet, I really hope you can make it!