Saturday, March 01, 2008

Home on break!

Okay, so I am finally home on break, and after the stress of the past week this break has been long awaited. I slept for 11 hours and 45 minutes last night. It was amazing! :-) I've barely been home for 24 hours and I already feel so much better... I can sit and breathe.

Over break, I need to work on my 20th Century Music listening logs, reach chapter 10 for Ed Psych and make note cards, and practice for conducting, and practice flute.

While I'm here I also want to actually read Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer, and go see a couple movies. I just noticed that Atonement is still playing in the area, so I might go see that.

The only downside to being home is that I'm hungry all the time... And cold. And there were spider webs all over the headboard of my bed. And I only found one spider.... Yechhh...

I just discovered this video..... It's pretty much hilarious! Both are for older audiences, for language.



And I love this character as well....

No comments: