Saturday, November 17, 2007

Junior Recital

My junior recital went really well. I mean, I'm often my worst critic, and there are definitely parts that I wish I could have played better. But wow. It feels good to be done, and it was really exciting to perform for people after working so hard! I did my recital with my suitemate Rachel V. who did brilliantly too! She's a mezzo-soprano and sang some pretty amazing pieces! :-)

And it's over and I survived!

Here's a picture. Lourey did my hair and I learned how to put on eyeshadow. lol...


















Me and my roommate Leah, who was also my accompanist.




















These are all the flowers we have in our suite... Leah still has a bouquet left from her recital, Rachel V. and Lourey both got flowers for being in the fall play, and Rachel and I got flowers for our junior recital. They really aren't ALL sitting on the counter of our bathroom, they're spread out around the suite. It's pretty much like a small floral shop. :-)



















This is an overhead shot.



Last night in celebration of being done, Lourey, Rachels V. and D. and I went and saw Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium and then went to IHOP for dinner. The movie was absolutely BRILLIANT! We all loved it! I would love to see it again! It was so spectacular! :-D

Now, off to do homework!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Sarah, you're so beautiful! I'm so proud of you!

Sarah said...

Awww... *blushes* Thank-you! :-)