Saturday, August 25, 2007

Getting ready to move back.

I have been packing almost all day... Packing like a crazy woman....

So a quick update:

I have a watercolor painting on a scroll from Jessica, that she bought me when she was in Mongolia.

I have a new futon.

I have a free microwave.

My flute only cost $275 to get serviced instead of the $800 I was budgeting for it. I will get it back by Monday!

I got to go to Cabin Coffee with Jessica this morning. (She ended up not moving in yesterday, so she had time to recover from China.)

I have lots and lots of stuff.

I hate packing.

I have thrown away/shredded lots of papers.

I am bringing less books this year and no CDs.

I think I'm bringing less stuff than last year anyway.

I am taking the PRAXIS on Wednesday at UNI, and I need a ride...

Have I mentioned that I hate packing?




Will I be ready to leave for school tomorrow? The jury is still out on that....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unpacking will be so much easier.
Don't worry hon, It'll all be over soon.
You'll do great on the PRAXIS because you're brilliant (don't forget that Margie and Christian are both in Waverly if you need a ride), and I'll see you soon when I come for a visit this week.
Love you lots and lots.
*giant hug*
~Rae