Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy freakin'-Birthday...

Rachel D. and I had our joint birthday party today from 3-8pm. We baked a cake, bought ice cream, cleaned house and made punch. The plan was to play board games and eat cake and ice cream and then go to dinner around 6pm.

One person showed up at 4:30 and stayed for about twenty minutes and then left again, promising to meet up for dinner.

Rachel V. got back from rehearsal at 5 pm.

Two of my other suitemates joined us at 6:45 and we left for dinner.

Rachel D. and I played about 20 games of speed and ate birthday cake and ice cream and drank punch. By ourselves.



What the crap? What kind of a birthday party was this?

Dinner was fun and all...

But seriously???

This is not what I had planned...

What a lousy day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WOULD have been there the whole time if I could have!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!

~Rae V

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, but I was at pep band then doing stuff with my family! I hope you enjoyed the time you got to spend together, and I'm sorry!
- Jenna

Anonymous said...

i miss u

Jessica said...

...and then you have a lame friend that didn't even call on your birthday. =[