Friday, October 19, 2007

...

I can't sleep. I've been laying in bed for the past two and a half hours. Just laying there. I can't sleep and I am utterly exhausted. I've been up till at least 2 am for the past four nights working on an absolutely overwhelming amount of homework and having to get up at 7 am or 8 for work and lessons each day. I had to skip music history today to totally finish a paper assignment for another class. And it's not that I put it off... I didn't have time to START it until the night before.

And I just tried to make hot chocolate to drink and it freakin' overflowed in microwave.

I have my preview on Monday and I have an extra lesson with my flute teacher at 10 am today, but how can I play my best when I'm so tired? I haven't even been able to actually practice since Monday!

I just need it to be break right now. I'm so tired.

1 comment:

Isaac Mahomie said...

hmm. Despite exhaustion, I also found myself becoming nocturnal.
I suppose evolving into a creature of the night isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Have you checked your canines?