Saturday, October 25, 2008

Busy break... So a quick post...

Yesterday Rachel D. and I made a breakfast of pancakes and bacon. It was delicious! As we ate, we watched Heathcliff cartoons, which I haven't seen since I was about 5. Yay for the glories of 80s cartoonage!

Then I got the oil in my car changed.

Then I came back and we watched Young Frankenstein as a kick off to our Fall Break Movie-watching Extravaganza! It was hilarious. I had never seen it before, so I was very entertained. :-)

Then Rachel and I made dinner. We marinaded some chicken breasts in a garlic and herb sauce and then fried them in lemon juice on the stove. We also fried some potatoes with onions and cooked fresh broccoli. It was all very very delicious and we felt very domestic. For dessert we baked Ghirardelli double chocolate brownies. After we ate dinner we watched Nightmare Before Christmas, which Rachel had never seen before. After that we went to bed.

Today I had to get up for All-State auditions. After I got back around 2, I went and got my hair cut, and then Rachel and I bought pumpkins. We spent about 2 hours carving them as we watched Spongebob Squarepants Halloween. Then we ordered pizza, which took ages, and they messed up our order, but whatever. I'm pretty sure Rachel and I annialated that medium pizza in record time. We were both starving.

And then we watched Shawn of the Dead, which was really weird, crude, gorey and random. Sometimes funny. I'm glad I didn't spent a lot of money renting it. I liked Hot Fuzz better. After Shawn of the Dead was over it was only like 8:45 so we watched Abbott and Costello go to Mars and it was awesome. :-)

Then Rachel and I goofed off and watched Doctor Who "School's Out" for the ump-teenth time.

We don't want it to be Sunday... Have to get ready for class and all that...

No comments: